10 Aug 2021 Mid-Year Report: Digital Fortress Continues to Expand Data Centers Across the US
Digital Fortress, a fast-growing, multi-tenant and wholesale digital data center provider offering colocation, network, and cloud access services to enterprise customers continues to take 2021 by storm. Starting the year with a new CEO and quickly appointing the company’s new Chief Sales Officer, Jhoan Checo, 2021 has been a banner year for this rapidly expanding colocation provider.
Since March 2021, Digital Fortress has demonstrated great growth for their business. The company expanded its footprint and acquired 10 interconnected facilities in Chicago, Denver, New Jersey, Portland, and Seattle along with its new flagship wholesale data center in Richmond, Virginia. When acquired, Digital Fortress’ Richmond facility became the company’s first wholesale data center, offering immediate availability with ample expansion space including land for a new digital data center build.
A Look at Digital Fortress’ 2021 Footprint:
- Seattle, WA Data Centers
- Portland, OR Data Centers
- Denver, Colorado Data Center
- Chicago, Illinois Data Center
- Piscataway, New Jersey Data Center
- Richmond, Virginia Data Center
Jhoan Checo, Digital Fortress’ Chief Sales Officer, comments, “Digital Fortress is thrilled to be able to meet customer demands throughout the country. We are excited about our growth and are working towards providing greater capabilities and space availability for our customers in the near future.”
Expanding Data Center Network Capabilities through Strategic Partnerships
Through an array of partnerships providing enterprise businesses infrastructure and connectivity capabilities, Digital Fortress is committed to providing world-class digital infrastructure solutions for its valued customers across North America. Proud partners enabling the company’s growing ecosystem include:
Digital Fortress’ Proud Partners
- Sky Data Vault – Sky Data Vault is a top managed cloud services provider that takes the burden of backup, disaster recovery and infrastructure off the shoulders of customers. Sky Data Vault’s offerings include complete end-to-end onboarding, service, and support.
- DataPlex Group – DataPlex Group Limited is a European developer and operator of wholesale colocation data center space. The Digital Fortress and DataPlex partnership allows customers to expand into European markets with the same customer satisfaction and high standards that Digital Fortress prides itself on.
- Viatel – Viatel is the leading independent, Irish-owned provider of connectivity, cloud and security solutions. Viatel serves respected Irish companies, multinational corporations and public sector bodies. Specifically, Viatel has deep strengths in servicing the healthcare, financial services and education sectors. The Digital Fortress and Viatel partnership allows customers to develop their infrastructure globally into Irish markets.
- SinglePoint Global – SinglePoint Global is an IT service vendor focusing on solutions and support for customers’ productivity and profitability. SinglePoint’s core data center services include bandwidth management, colocation services, managed servers, VPS and cloud hosting. SinglePoint and Digital Fortress come together to help customers run their businesses worry-free regarding mission-critical equipment, enterprise-level infrastructure, and security.
- MegaPort – MegaPort is a computer networking company with a Software Defined Network (SDN) that connects to over 700 enabled data centers in 20 countries across North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. MegaPort provides customers with fast, flexible, secure, and on-demand connectivity to leading cloud, network, and managed service providers.
These strong partnerships and the solutions these company’s offer allow Digital Fortress to offer enterprise-grade solutions including cloud services, disaster recovery, enterprise systems management, web hosting, and cloud connectivity on ramps from Digital Fortress’ nationwide footprint of data center, colocation, and mission critical facilities.
In addition to Digital Fortress’ partners, the company welcomed Viatel, its sister company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland to its expanding capabilities. Viatel is Ireland’s leading independent provider of solutions for connectivity, cloud and service requirements with colocation facilities located in Dublin. Combined, Digital Fortress can now support customer requirements across North America and in Europe.
Juan Saca, Chief Executive Officer of Digital Fortress expresses, “My team and I are excited to provide such impressive colocation and wholesale facilities for our customers. As we move forward in 2021, our customers are our top priority, and we look forward to growing with them.”
Digital Fortress’ dedicated team is eager to enhance its service capabilities and expand its partnerships in what is remaining of 2021. To learn how you can become part of the Digital Fortress ecosystem, contact Digital Fortress at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 395-7163.